Thursday, February 6, 2014

Independent Creative Writing

Censored Bliss

Watching
Absorbing
Light overtaking sight

Only seeing what the eye filters
Only seeing what I want to see

Everlasting eternity
The dream
Portrayed by all

Happiness
And smiles
Would shadow every move

Would set the sun and
Rise it

Would dim the lights
And leave them

To glimmer
Alone

Because alone
There is nothing

There cannot be
Happiness without
Fear

Anger without
Sadness

Life without
deat

Yet
Only doing what we chose
Being what we want to be
Feeling what we want to feel

If I don't want to feel

Then there's nothing


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much!
    i especially loved the part where you said that there cannot be happiness without fear, anger without sadness, and life without death. That really speaks to me because of the true-ness (is that even a word?). If you think about it, if one existed and not the other, the world would be an out of balance place

    ReplyDelete